bugün

i'm not in danger. i am the danger.
- yo mister wayt!
Marijuana içmek, Cheese Doodles yemek ve masturbasyon yapmak benim kitabımda “plan” olarak geçmiyor. (Walt)

Yani bir planın var mı ? Evet Mr. White! Evet, Bilim! (Jesse)

Doctor: Mr. White? Mr. White?
Walter: Yes?
Doctor: You understood what I’ve just said to you?
Walter: Yes. Lung cancer. Inoperable.

You know the business and I know the chemistry. (Walter)

“Better Call Saul”

Sorumluluklarım olmak zorundaysa kanun kaçağı olmamın ne anlamı var ? (Jesse)

Jesse: [Walt'ın elinde tuttuğu şapkaya bakarak.
Walt: Ellerinde sadece bu vardı.
Jesse: O zaman başka bir mağazaya gidersin. Eğer ellerinde sadece bu varsa yanlış yerdesindir.

Seni sikeyim, ve o kaşlarını da! (Walt)

Skyler: Bu nereden çıktı ? ve neden bu kadar iyidi ?
Walter: Çünkü yasadışıydı.

Kemoterapi ve marijuana birlikte elmalı turta ve Chevrolet gibidir. (Marie)

Walter: [Elinde bir bakır tel tutarak] Ve şimdi, bu güzel akımı iletmek için ne kullanacağız, hı ? Akla hangi element geliyor ?
Jesse: Ooooo, tel.
Walter: (…) Bakır.

Walter: It’s me. I’m alone.
Jesse How’d you find me?
Walter: You’re still in our filing system. So your aunt owns this place, right?
Jesse: I own it.
Walter: No one’s looking for you.
Jesse: Why are you here?
Walter: I was curious. Honestly, I never expected you to amount to much, but methamphetamine? I didn’t picture that. There’s a lot of money in it, huh?
Jesse: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Walter No?
Jesse: Not a clue.
Walter: “Cap’n Cook?” That’s not you? Like I said, no one is looking for you.
Jesse: Look, I don’t know what you think you’re doing here, Mr. White. I mean, if you’re planning on giving me some bullshit about getting right with Jesus by turning myself in…
Walter: Not really.
Jesse: High school was a long time ago. You ain’t “Welcome Back Kotter”, so step off. No speeches.
Walter: Short speech. You lost your partner today. What’s his name – Emilio? Emilio is going to prison. The DEA took all your money, your lab. You got nothing. Square one. But you know the business and I know the chemistry. I’m thinking…maybe you and I could partner up.
Jesse: You want to cook crystal meth? You and, uh…and me?
Walter: That’s right…or I turn you in.
oha adam bir dakikada ne hızlı yazdı lan. * silelim uğurcum.
--spoiler--
iyi adamlar hiçbir zaman kötü adamlar kadar ilgi görmez.
--spoiler--
i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a another guy..
(bkz: saul goodman)
Jesse'nin angut iki arkadaşı badger ve pete'nin arasındaki her diyalog direkt yarılma sebebidir.
"I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

"Ben telikede değilim Skyler, tehlike benim! Adamın biri çalan kapıyı açınca vuruluyor ve sen benim o adam olduğumu mu sanıyorsun? Hayır! Ben kapıyı çalanım!"
top sakal sana çok yakıştı pampa. benim dayı oğlu da senin gibi sarı ama o 2 gün falan bıraktı kesti soraaa