bugün

remember why you started.
are you cola, are you disco?
cola in no ice .
( kolamda buz olmasın )
Yeah That's Right Baybay!!
The first thermodynamic rule is “do not talk about energy creating or destroying.”
i don't know english enough to make an english sentence.
reason?.
Her Havzın DibAyndır
here is no peace.
Voilà!
In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
I like playing footbal. I am 19 years old . I am happy . = Turkish School
In this world, in order to survive, you should be able to see the world as it is, accept as it exists and live as a moron. So that you will have a chance to have a classified life.

Az önce tamamen uydurdum aklıma ne geldiyse uzatarak yazdım.

Neither nor'lar, used to be'ler, shall I'lar, No, you shan't'larr? Shan't duydum ben Shan't?
"Deklere edeceğiniz bir şey var mı?"
"No, I shan't"
Bu ingilizce'yi ingiltere'de konuşan 3 kişi kaldı lan.
I can’t believe he block me.
What are you doing?
it is e pensıl.
heyy people. why Turkish people can't talk english? There is a my friend. he is from germany but Turkish. latter, he can talk english like a english. but we can't speak and understand. maybe just grammer and writing.
Who are you ya?
if there is a god why hungry children of african????
lahmacun is the only thing that matters.
let the world change you and you can change the world !
are you ready?
are you disco?
are you cola?

diğer ders görüşmek üzere, bunlara iyice çalışın.
ay heve gotı van pensil.
What can ı do sometimes.
May neymiş osman butuböken..
structuralism was rejected by pierre boirdieu. according to boirdieu, in durkheim sociology, structuralism was overmuch mechanical.