bugün

(bkz: benim adım name) mevcusu akla gelir.
(bkz: announcement)

first lesson for the title-owner!
I have a ferrari ı am seni yaşatırım.
Actually the best way to practice English is playing games. Trying to improve it in here wont be helpful. Just logout and get yourself into a gaming world. I am talking about the english servers especially not like typical Turk ones. Have a nice day.
Easy come, easy go.
(bkz: güzel ama ingiliççe)
Practice makes perfect. Never forget that.
it could be great idea. so what should we talking about?
(bkz: who wants to practice english)
Ne oluyor lan burada?
The point is, that title isn't calling writers, it's calling authors. By the way we didn't get officially titles so we can only be members. So this is completely wrecked.

Thank you.

Count as I kissed, bye!
No pain, no gain dude.

You know bitch, it ain't over till the fat Lady sinGs.
if you wanna be more sexy, you must drink pepsi!
Uhh C'mon babe.
Seems cool by the way. As far as I thought, that would get authors's english level high. So, where are we starting ? I'm not supposed to be worried. This won't work too anyway.

Have a nice day everybody.
E what are you!
What do You wanna say to me?
why the fuck are we speaking english?
screw you guys! i'm going to another title.
if you want to practice your english, you shouldn't be here, you should speak, not write. Because in turkey, most people can write, read or understand well but can't speak. That's the problem. Go out, find some tourists and speak with them. Believe me they won't judge you, they are gonna speak probably. Improve your speaking or communication ability first, not your writing ability.
I'm seeking a woman partner for making practice english. thanks in advance.
I am surprised to see there are many writers here who speak english, or at least, can write a few sentences in english.

However, it seems hard to practise your english here although writing is an ability to help you about the matter.