bugün

my lovely suchanya

my dear and my impossible suchanya.I understood the world mean, after I know you my lovely impossible suchanya.I damn the world a lot of times, after I know you.I love u suchi but, I hate the world after I love you.U changed my ideas and my life.I can not think with my brain anymore suchanya.I understood that when people use their hearths and brains together to thinking, that hurts much.You teached me them suchanya.You teached me the world.I know and sure that U re gonna leave me in the future.When u could take my hearth, my everthing, u will prefer a boy who doesnt care u as i care u.I damned the world a lot of times because I know that suchanya.Thats hard to know something trouble suchanya.Even though I know all of the my trouble, I can not make true them suchanya because my hearth doesnt listen to my brain my lovely suchanya.I know I said a lot of times suchanya but I even like to call your name my suchanya.I like to say you "my suchanya" but i know u re not mine.thats strange to call someone like this who is not yours suchanya.I thought about your old boyfriend. I wanted to be him so much.I would like to live with u 8 years my primaryschool high school and universty but i couldnt.Even while i am writing this text I feel too sad suchanya.there is something blank my inside.I can not reach you I can not touch you, iF you face with a problem, I can not protect you.I couldnt spend my time with u suchanya.maybe even i can be same city with u we wouldnt be together suchanya because i m not sure,maybe u dont wanna be with me suchanya.I wanna send this text much but can not suchanya.Maybe u will laugh when u read this text ,but no problem suchanya because I love ur smiles so much.Every night when I go outside u come to my mind suchanya.Now I dont know what re u doing but I am writing text to u while Im sitting on a bench in a black night.i said black night bcoz I know ur nights re not black in Norway. i havent written a text like this before suchanya.When I think about you I wanna say a lot of things and I m just writing them my suchi.I even can not believe in fact of I dont like writing suchi.